Retail Sales Associate
What we do matters at Moores Clothing for Men, a Canadian division of Tailored Brands, and we are hiring Customer Service Sales Associates to help people love how they look. At Moores, we provide a personal, convenient, one of a kind retail shopping experience tailored personally to each customer's lifestyle. As a Customer Service Sales Associate you would support our brand commitments by partnering with the store management team and sales consultants to create unique product presentations and deliver operational excellence. Come experience our engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect.
It is our vision to provide an engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect. Come experience our extraordinary culture built upon these guiding principles: live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart. What a great place to work! We are always looking for talented and unique individuals to join our team. Take the first step towards your new career opportunity today!
• Learn and demonstrate tuxedo product knowledge including sizing, style, and accessory options
• Assist in the tailor shop as directed by management
• Assist with all customer needs, such as alterations appointments, pick-ups, special order requests and sales
• Properly measure customers and assist in style selection
• Meet and maintain benchmark retail sales goals
• Market the store tuxedo rental business by attending bridal shows and marketing to prom customers as directed by management
• Thrive in a fast-paced and competitive sales environment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
• Ability to distinguish between fabric patterns and colors
• Maintain a professional, well-groomed appearance
• Prior customer service experience preferred