EMPOWERED PEOPLE, POWERING INDUSTRY
Who We Are
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation's leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries - to name a few. We deliver one of the broadest ranges of industrial products and services in Canada.
At Wajax we want to find critical thinkers, high performers, and team players - and the opportunities we offer are as varied as the markets we serve.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Inspect and diagnose components and equipment for servicing needs.
• Service and repair equipment in the shop and on-site for the customer.
• Recondition and remanufacture components as required for equipment, engine and hydraulic repairs.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
• Update and maintain service records
• Fill out warranty information. Complete work orders
• Performance of daily duties in a manner conducive to a safe workplace.
Skills and Qualifications
• Trade certification, Journeyman Red Seal and/or currently registered in a related Provincial Apprenticeship program.
• Minimum of 2-3 years related experience
•Proficient written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional customer service
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and problem solving
More than just a Competitive Salary
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional "perks." Highlights of our programs include:
• Commencing on you start date you are eligible for medical, dental, vision, DCPP (Pension Plan), RRSP and more
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers
• Our unique additional perks program includes exclusive discounts with variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, a group mortgage, home & auto insurance program and more
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, if contacted for an interview please inform us if accommodation is required.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
We thank you for your interest; however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.