The Web Designer's main purpose is to propose and develop the frontend of websites and associated applications from in partnership with the Digital Marketing team and under the supervision of the Graphic Designer Supervisor / Senior.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter, goal driven, love graphic design and have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry, then we are looking for you!
· Strategize and plan a compelling and effective frontend design concept
· Create clean, unique and innovate frontend web interfaces based on internal guidelines and latest User Experience trends
· Create interfaces that guide the user naturally and encourage interaction according to specific goals
· Ensure mobile-friendly capabilities
· Collaborate with the web development team to ensure the best UX on websites
· Working with different content management systems
· Keep websites up to date according to defined strategies
· Stay informed and propose convenient web design changes according to current design trends
· Produce consistent, quality work in a timely manner
· Any other duties that may be called upon
Travel: No travel required.
· Working in PC environment
· Good Knowledge of Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver or other visual design programs required
· Knowledge of .NET is a big asset
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Experience with Email Marketing Tools is an asset
· Experience with Web Development / Brand guidelines is an asset
· Minimum of two (2) to tree (3) years' experience in graphic design in a corporate setting
· Cegep or University degree in web design
· Good sense of creativity, innovation and a positive attitude
· Good communication skills; fluent English & intermediate French (oral & written)
· Self-motivated, meticulous and detail oriented
Why work for MEDISCA:
· We strive to recruit the best talent
· We are committed to developing excellence in all our employees
· We offer excellent benefit package, a competitive salary as well as excellent career growth opportunities in a fast growing company
Be a part of our winning team and take advantage of the opportunity to excel in an exciting career that helps make a difference in the lives of millions of people through MEDISCA and the pharmacy compounding industry. Apply now for the Web Designer position:
Join our Talent Network:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Company Description MEDISCA is a fast paced global pharmaceutical company working in a niche market for over 25 years. We offer a great benefit package along with competitive wages and unlimited growth opportunity.